Precision Units was established in May 1950 as a small engraving firm with a handful of staff.
Today we are in much larger premises and we have expanded our workforce to become a busy and thriving company whilst still maintaining a friendly atmosphere.
We are constantly striving to come up with new ideas and products to help our customers achieve their goals.
Our Business Philosophy
Quality is important to any manufacturer. We emphasize quality throughout each step of our manufacturing process.
We also strive to be as efficient as possible so we can offer a competitive price to our customers.
We take pride in the manufacturing and quality of our products and we consult our customers at every stage of production to ensure customer satisfaction.
PRECISION UNITS LTD IS COMMITTED TO LEADING THE INDUSTRY IN MINIMISING THE IMPACT OF ITS ACTIVITIES ON THE ENVIRONMENT.
We plan to achieve this by implementing the following strategies;
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of our power requirements.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to us as a Company.
- We will implement a training program for all staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.